Friday, June 8, 2012

Considered "Safe" by EWG: BabyGanics Baby Sunscreen

We all want the best for our babies when it comes to food and products we use on them right?  If you've read one of Fit Mom's posts on sunscreen last week, according to the Environmental Working Group, some of the ingredients found in sunscreens can actually be harmful and toxic and increase the chances of skin cancer for you and your baby.  Read original source here.  Right now, at Babies R Us, they are having a B1G1 50% off on all sunscreens.  I was running out of my California Baby Sun Block which is also considered safe or low-risk by Environmental Working Group, so I wanted to go and get some more.


California Baby Sun Block and other EWG low-risk sun blocks are very expensive.  They can run anywhere from $18.99-$24.99 for a 4 oz. tube.  But I found an alternative which is much cheaper - called BabyGanics.  Their 2 oz is on sale for $3.49 B1G1 50% off.  I got all 4 for $10.48.  They also have the 6 oz. for $8.99 if you want bigger sizes.  I just like to carry smaller sizes.  Now the 2 oz might not ring up as B1G1 50% off at the register (that's what happened to me) so just point out that all the sunscreens are on sale and they should take it off manually for you.  If you want to avoid the hassle just go with the 6 oz.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the sale is through 6/14.  If you want to make sure and not miss the deal, go tomorrow!

Are you using the safe kind of sunscreen for you and your baby?

-Nerdy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...